The CGW Neighbourhood Watch is a neighbourhood watch (Est 2012) is operated and managed by volunteer residents from the Crest, Goedemoed, Wellway Park East, Klein Nederburg area. Our objective is to be the eyes and ears of the police and private security companies working in our area.
CGW is registered with the Durbanville Community Police forum. We attend a weekly crime meeting with DCPF, SAPS and registered Armed response companies. We discuss incidents of crime and get informed by SAPS, ARs and other NHW groups of trends in Durbanville.
We do not engage criminals directly but patrol and watch our roads, alleys, public spaces and parks and report suspicious or illegal activities to the relevant authorities for immediate action.
To nurture a sense of unity, dedication and good neighbourly relations among the community among the community in the area.
To serve as a watchdog (eyes and ears) for the community, carry out community safety and security awareness project when required.
per month per household
What This Covers
- Surveillance cameras throughout the CGW Neighbourhood area.
- Maintenance, repair and replacement of cameras and infrastructure as required.
- Ad-hoc patrols via CCTV.
- Camera surveillance (trigger surveillance) during evening times.
- Armed Response (AR) – active monitoring of our camera triggers.
- ALL camera triggers at night are ACTIVELY responded to by AR companies.
- Ad-hoc daytime triggers surveillance as needed.
- Assisting SAPS with camera feeds as required to identify any criminal or criminal act as reported to SAPS.
Account Name: FNB CGW WATCH
Account Number: 623 8950 1894
Branch Code: 210655 or Generic 250 655
Your Reference: Street Name & Nr (Example: Batis 107)